background

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Hot Beverages

 Welcome back Double D Friends!

Thanks so much for all your support!  We sure love seeing all the amazing designs you all share each and every challenge!  I for one am looking forward to seeing what you do with today's theme ...

Hot Beverages
(Coffee, Tea, Latte, Hot Chocolate, etc.)
 

Here's our inspiration board to help get you started:

 Now let's take a peek at the amazing designs the teams have
come up with for even more inspiration . . .

Team DARLENE

 Darlene

 

Vicki

 
 

WOW!  And even more amazing designs from Team DIANE

 Diane

 Donna


Doni

 

 Barbara 


 

Fantastic!  What wonderful inspiration these ladies have shared!!

Be sure to pop over to their personal blogs by clicking on their names to  
find more details on their creations and leave them some love!!

REMEMBER:  We have a fun prize to give away to one lucky player,
which will be chosen by Random.org

Today's prize offering is: 

 

AND, speaking of Hot Beverages, are you aware of the fun BLOG HOP going on over at the
Coffee Lover Card Makers blog?  


Always a fun time and we would love it if you & your friends who join in the Coffee Lover Card Makers Blog Hop would come join in our Hot Beverage challenge too.  Who knows, you might be our winner and have yet another fun coffee related die that you can use for next years Blog Hop.

 

 Our rules are listed above (under the header and in our sidebar).

Please read and follow the rules and our theme as well.
It is not required, but we would LOVE to have you follow our blog
and share our blog badge to help spread the word.

In addition to the prize offered,
Top Creative Winner and Top 3 will be chosen by the Design Team.
(Just to be clear ... Random.org chooses the prize winner
The Top Creative Winner and Top 3 are
chosen by our Design Team)
Now, it's your turn!!
  
You have until 8 PM Sunday, Dec. 4th to enter.
Our winners will be announced on the Tuesday before the start of a new challenge.
Looking forward to seeing YOUR creations ...
 
PLEASE BE AWARE!
"If you have posted your card to any other forum before our challenge begins, please DO NOT post it here ... that is BACKLINKING and your creation will be removed.
 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Some really great stuff going on with the DT today! I told myself I had made enough coffee cards to last me several years but, by golly, I think I will have to make one more just so I can play along with y'all for this challenge! I love making coffee cards! LoL I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super creative design team makes. Thanks for the "hot beverage" challenge. It was fun to play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve been playing in this challenge for a long time and this is the first time that I cannot see the link to post my card. Nor can I see anyone else’s cards. I have been all over my computer and can’t find that I have done anything different. Is there possibly something different with Mr. Linky?? Is there another way that I can enter the challenge or something that I can do to be able to see the link on my page? Thank you so much in advance. Pam sebring

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Diane and Darlene for making one of a kind Christmas cards so much fun!! Gorgeous cards from your wonderful DT and what a fabulous bountiful gallery!
    =]

    ReplyDelete