In order to be eligible for the prizes (when one is offered),
please follow our rules:
please follow our rules:
- You may enter up to 3 entries for each challenge as long as it is with a different project and you follow the theme.
- We are happy for you to combine your projects with other challenge entries.
- We ask that the projects you create are new and have not been posted to previous challenges prior to the date our challenge goes live. (BACK LINKING - not permitted) ... that includes any projects entered anywhere else prior to the start date of our challenge.
- You must link back to this blog in your post.
- You can enter our challenge via the inlinkz system.
- Please link to your post and not just your blog. This saves us a lot of time and helps us to visit more blogs.
- Please, consider turning off word verification.
- If we feel you have not followed the THEME of our challenge, we reserve the right to delete your entry. (**NEW as of 6/20/18)
- **NEW RULE OF WINNER NOTIFICATION** Our prize winner for each challenge will be given a designated DATE (on the winner's post) by which to notify the hostess with their snail mail address or their prize will be forfeited. (**NEW as of 3/18/19)
- And the last one – very important – HAVE FUN !!
Congratulations on your new adventure gals!!! I'm sure I missed this in my reading so forgive me this question in advance if it's stated but... is this a card challenge blog? Thanks bunches! j.ReplyDelete
Basically Joi! Each challenge will have a THEME and an INSPIRATION BOARD to help give you ideas. But altered projects, scrapbook pages, etc will be welcomed as long as the THEME is followed! Thanks for your inquiry.Delete
Now I sort of beamed in here, following some links here & there, you know LIKE YOU DO! I would like to follow, add to my own blog which I use as a sort of diary. Could you confirm, say in your rules will you be monthly or weekly? or just ad hoc? Meanwhile & feel INSPIRED - be back with my offerings :) CONGRATULATIONS - sadly a few challenges closed last year - but it's an opportunity to see new ones. Good luck.Delete
Congratulations on this pretty challenge blog. I am looking forward to playing along with you!ReplyDelete
So HAPPY I found this new challenge. I love the concept...simple and to the point! Looking for a challenge with not so many bells and whistle to join in and this one is exactly it!ReplyDelete
Thank you dear Ladies!
I just discovered your blogReplyDelete
Thanks for the challenge !
Greetings from Monique
(niki1 on Splitcoaststampers)
Hi, I have stumbled on to your blog & I like what are here. Tell me please is it for international entries too??ReplyDelete
I look forward to joining in soon
Yes ... ALL are welcomed!Delete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Just wondered if you accept digital designsReplyDelete