background

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Focus on the Sentiment Winners

Hello Double D Friends!
I love a card that focuses on the sentiment and you folks have given me so many AMAZING ideas for my next series of sentiment cards!  Well done and thanks so much!
I guess you're wondering who our winners are for this 'Focus on the Sentiment' challenge ... well let's get right to it and make the announcement!

Chosen by our fabulous DT ladies, our
TOP 3  Winner's are:

#15  Esther



#61 "Vicki"

Vicki-CCT601-Sentimental



Congratulations!
Please grab your Top 3 Badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blogs.


The TOP WINNER of our challenge goes to . . .

CONGRATULATIONS!
Please grab your WINNERS badge from our sidebar 
to display proudly on your blog!

AND,
Our Random.org PRIZE WINNER is . . .

Congratulations !

Today's winner MUST contact us BEFORE October 16th
otherwise the prize will be forfeited.

Contact Darlene at:  akadafney@yahoo.com

Thanks again to everyone who entered our challenge.
Please come back tomorrow for another
fabulous challenge and gorgeous mood board!
Hope to see you there!!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners, beautiful cards, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as one of your top three from the last link-up! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy dance to all winners posted here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thanks so much for choosing my card among your top 3 choices! I am honored! Congrats to everyone with their amazing creations and thank you for the challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy moly I wanted to see the next challenge and here I see that I won!!! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just returned from a trip to discover I a winner. What a surprise to learn that. Many thanks for a wonderful set of challenges and for the win. Congrats to all the others too. Some great card makers out there.

    ReplyDelete