** ATTENTION PLEASE ** Lately we have noticed that a few entries are pushing the limits on what qualifies for this challenge. Please be sure we can see the 'theme' on your project. If we have to go ‘in search of’, you run the risk of having your entry deleted and we really don’t want to be doing that!!!

REMEMBER: If you DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES, your project will be DELETED so be sure to check out our Rules Tab.

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Pastel Party Winners

WOW, what fun it was to see all the beautiful entries we had for our
'Pastel Party' challenge making it as always a difficult choice
for the girls to choose!

But choose we must and after all the votes were counted


Congratulations!
Please grab your Top 3 Badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blogs.


The TOP WINNER of our challenge goes to . . .



CONGRATULATIONS!
Please grab your WINNERS badge from our sidebar 
to display proudly on your blog!

AND,
Our Random.org PRIZE WINNER is . . .


#37 Cimba Creative Fun




Congratulations !
I will be sending you an email directly notifying you of this win!
Please be sure to email me back within 7 days and
I will send out your prize as quick as I can!
Email to: dianegreghov@att.net

 Thanks again to everyone who entered our challenge.
Please come back tomorrow for another
fabulous challenge and gorgeous mood board!
Hope to see you there!!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome creations! Congrats to the winners!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thank and congratulate the other participants for the fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing me as your winner :D ! This was actually my second attempt at Mixed Media so you can imagine how happy I am :D!!

    ReplyDelete