** ATTENTION PLEASE ** Lately we have noticed that a few entries are pushing the limits on what qualifies for this challenge. Please be sure we can see the 'theme' on your project. If we have to go ‘in search of’, you run the risk of having your entry deleted and we really don’t want to be doing that!!!

REMEMBER: If you DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES, your project will be DELETED so be sure to check out our Rules Tab.

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Harvest Blessings~Give Thanks Winners

WOW, what a beautiful array of entries we had for our
Harvest Blessings/Give Thanks challenge.
It is always hard for the DT to choose favorites 
and in the words of one of our DT members
'This is the part of the job I hate'
so very true, but we do have to choose
and the DT has selected:

Our TOP 3 picks are . . .

#4 Susan Lankford





Congratulations!
Please grab your Top 3 Badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blogs.


The TOP WINNER of our challenge goes to . . .

Stephanie L.


CONGRATULATIONS!
Please grab your WINNERS badge from our sidebar 
to display proudly on your blog!

AND,
Our Random.org PRIZE WINNER is . . .


#27 Connie's Crafty Creations


Congratulations !
I will be sending you an email directly notifying you of this win!
Please be sure to email me back within 7 days and
I will send out your prize as quick as I can!
Email to: dianegreghov@att.net

 Thanks again to everyone who entered our challenge.
Please come back tomorrow for another
fabulous challenge and gorgeous mood board!
Hope to see you there!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners! THANKS so much for choosing my project in the top 3! Wahoo!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all of the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner and top picks. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so tickled to see that my card was chosen as winner. I am honored. The gallery was chock full of awesome creations and inspiration. Congrats to all of the top picks as well.

    ReplyDelete