background

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Don't Bug Me Winners

We had a fabulous amount of  gorgeous entries for our
'Don't Bug Me' challenge,
making it once again  a VERY hard choice
for the Design Team to vote on their favorites.
So without further ado here they are are:

Our TOP 3 picks are . . . 

#1  Mary Anne K.



#37  Gail Meinen



#63  Red Obsession Cards


Congratulations!
Please grab your Top 3 Badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blogs.


The TOP WINNER of our challenge goes to . . .

#30 Laurie U.





CONGRATULATIONS!
Please grab your WINNERS badge from our sidebar 
to display proudly on your blog!

AND,
Our Random.org PRIZE WINNER is . . .



#27 My Asperations 


Congratulations !
I will be sending you an email directly notifying you of this win!
Please be sure to email me back within 7 days and
I will send out your prize as quick as I can!
Email to: dianegreghov@att.net
 Thanks again to everyone who entered our challenge.
Please come back tomorrow for another
fabulous challenge and gorgeous mood board!
Hope to see you there!!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for showcasing my work. I enjoy your challenges. Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo! thanks for picking my card for the winner. Congrats to the top three picks as well - awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am honored that you chose my card along with those other wonderfully creative cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to the winners. Beautiful cards all.

    ReplyDelete