background

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Woodland Creatures Winners

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

Oh my goodness what fun creations you all shared 
in our 'Woodland Creatures' challenge!  We can't thank you
enough for joining in our challenge fun!

Now, let's see who the design team voiced as their favorites.

Our TOP 3 picks are . . .



Congratulations!
Please grab your Top 3 Badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blogs.


The TOP WINNER of our challenge goes to . . .


CONGRATULATIONS!
Please grab your WINNERS badge from our sidebar 
to display proudly on your blog!

AND,
Our Random.org PRIZE WINNER is . . .

Congratulations !
I will be sending you an email directly notifying you of this win!
Please be sure to email me back within 7 days and
I will send out your prize as quick as I can!
Email to: akadafney@yahoo.com

 Thanks again to everyone who entered our challenge.
Please come back tomorrow for another
fabulous challenge and gorgeous mood board!
Hope to see you there!!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners, fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow thanks so much ladies, I am truly honoured!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dear ladies for picking my card as one of the Top 3, CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for picking my card in the Top Three. Congratulations to all the others as well as they all were wonderful card designs.

    ReplyDelete