background

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Sequins Winners

  Happy Tuesday All!
We had FABULOUS entries for our Sequin challenge,
so many that it was extremely hard to pick,
but the Design Team voted, votes were tallied and the results are below.
Thank you everyone that entered and we hope to see you back tomorrow
for our new challenge theme!!



Congratulations!
Please grab your Top 3 Badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blogs.


The TOP WINNER of our challenge goes to . . .

#4 Birgit



CONGRATULATIONS!
Please grab your WINNERS badge from our sidebar 
to display proudly on your blog!

AND,
Our Random.org PRIZE WINNER is . . .



#33  Pawsome Crazy Crafter Blog




Congratulations !
I will be sending you an email directly notifying you of this win!
Please be sure to email me back within 7 days and
I will send out your prize as quick as I can!
Email to: dianegreghov@att.net

 Thanks again to everyone who entered our challenge.
Please come back tomorrow for another
fabulous challenge and gorgeous mood board!
Hope to see you there!!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners and top picks. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners and thanks so much for the pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for my top 3 selection, and congrats to all the other winners and players - great cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the Top 3 honor. That made my day. I also wanted to say that I am loving all the fabulous Woodland Creature samples from the DT, and SO pleased to see all the fabulous entries. I always struggle with more masculine cards. I guess that's why they call it a "Challenge", right?
    Have a blessed week, everyone!
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete